;

Naptime DIY: Remove excess molding

by Daddy Mojo on March 30, 2015

Molding is normally a blessing. It can accentuate rooms of any size and provide depth and elegance.  Our house however, has too much molding. It has so many angles that M.C. Escher would’ve called it confusing.  We have molding around the molding that’s goes around our windows.  There is even molding around the light switches. Our project today is to remove the molding that goes past the window area.

Naptime DIY: Remove excess molding

Don’t be intimidated by digging near the walls. Removing molding or doing custom cuts are simple if you have the right tools.

{ 0 comments }

Attending conferences, regardless of what field you are in is part of doing business. Even in fields that you genuinely live and love what you’re working with, conferences are business. Granted some of that business is very fun and social, but at the end of the day, it’s about your business and what you want it to be come. Blogging conferences, like Type-A Parent Conference in Atlanta are no different. Here are a couple things that make sense for any blogger attending.

Tips for going to Type-A Parent Conference and saving money!

The Type-A Parent Conference is one of the best around for parent bloggers-here are some tips on going and a code that’ll save you 20%

{ 0 comments }

Win a copy of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies on Blu-Ray

March 29, 2015

Once you take the quiz in the app you can really find out if you’re like Bilbo Baggins. Sure you’re brave, but are you Brave like Bilbo? The giveaway ends on April 8 and the winner will need to get their name and address to us ASAP.

Read the full article →

Win a mega prize pack from Spin Master #BlogPOPEvents

March 28, 2015

That is the hyper disk and if you didn’t know better you’d swear that it was piloted by small aliens instead of just a little air and you throwing it.
The Kinetic Sand you might have played with before. It’s relaxing to play with, never dries out and was probably brought here from space by the small aliens in the Hyper Disk. If you haven’t played with it, then know that it’s fun and kids (and you) will love it.

Read the full article →

Is it possible to love someone too much?

March 27, 2015

However, this time, in a very somber tone he asked, “Is it possible to love someone too much?”
Instead of my sometimes dismissive reaction I stopped what I was doing, looked at him and said no.
I explained to him that love is a fabulous thing and that he and his brother were loved by so many people. Love is a form of the deepest trust; understanding and support that you can give, or receive I went on to tell our young Jack Kerouac.

Read the full article →

Win jamming shirts from Shirts.com as part of #BlogPOPEvents

March 26, 2015

We’re giving the shirts away again. To be clear, these are new shirts from shirts.com and not the shirts from our dresser. It’s all part of #BlogPOPEvents and there are dozens of other giveaways from a handful of cool bloggers happening for the next couple of days. Just follow the hashtag on twitter to dig into the full giveaway happiness.

Read the full article →

Rockport shoes giveaway #BlogPOPEvents

March 25, 2015

I’ve been wearing the Rockport Walk 360 Toe Guard shoes for the past month and they are simply effortless. They’re light, comfortable and perfect for 90% of what I do. The other 10% is taken up by boots or ‘messy’ shoes that I use when painting or digging. These shoes are great for any season, but especially timely because warm weather means more time outside and more movement.

Read the full article →

New all age comic books for Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 24, 2015

Two new releases this week that we’re curious to see are Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Jen and the Holograms. The first is a mini-series that left us skeptical at first, but if they can make entertaining movies with Pirates of the Caribbean, then why not this? The second looks like a nice all ages comic, a la, Josie and the Pussycats, but we’ll give it a look over and let you know.

Read the full article →